Oh, The Places We Go!
Discover hotels around the globe that Inviato has covered using our interactive map
LET US TAKE YOU AWAY!Inviato Travel, established in 2009, is an ASTA-member and an independent affiliate with NYC-based Classic Travel, a globally recognized Virtuoso* member travel agency. This enables us to give you access to the most amazing perks, amenities, and rates at the top luxury travel companies in the world, at no fee. Book thousands of luxury hotels and resorts in 80 countries online through Inviato Travel, or by contacting us via email or phone. Whether you seek a bespoke itinerary, expert consultation or a simple hotel booking, we are here for you.
Why book Virtuoso?
- Personalized travel assistance
- 24/7 online booking
- Access to preferred rates & exclusive offers
- Guaranteed Room upgrade (based on availability)
- Complimentary full American breakfast
- Early check-in, Late check-out (based on availability)
- Exclusive on-site Virtuoso amenities
Book a Hotel:
* Virtuoso is a 'membership by-invitation only' travel network of the leading travel advisors and partners. Booking through a Virtuoso agency provides you special rates and amenities at the top luxury travel brands including:
Aman * andBeyond * Belmond * Four Seasons * Hilton *Hyatt * Kempinski * Intercontinental * Lungarno Collection * Mandarin Oriental * Montage * One & Only Resorts * Preferred Hotels * Rocco Forte Hotels * Relais & Chateaux * Rosewood * Singita * Shangri-La Hotels * Six Senses * SLH * Starwood * Taj Hotels * Ritz Carlton * Viceroy Hotel Group
- Reviews: La Reserve and Lutetia, Paris
- Paris With A Teen
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Paris Now
- Review: Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana
- Review: Heckfield Place, Hampshire
- Review: Belmond Cadogan, London
- The Best Places to Stay in Barcelona
- South Beach: Teen Style
- What's New in Nantucket